In addition to earning degrees in finance, petroleum engineering, accounting and business, with thousands of hours in continuing education specific to acquisition and divestiture of businesses, our team is highly trained as M&A brokers, holding leading national certifications.
Our team consists of successful lifetime achievers and trusted professionals. These award-winning leaders are respected in our profession and in our business communities. Some distinguishing community, leadership and peer recognitions are:
- Merger International’s 2014 M&A Broker of the Year – USA
- The M&A Source: Chair, Director (2)
- Texas Association of Business Brokers – President & Director (2)
- Pennsylvania Business Broker’s Association – Director, Secretary
- International Business Broker’s Association: President, Director (3), Secretary, Treasurer
- US Small Business Administration Award – Oklahoma Financial Services Advocate of the Year
- Metro Chamber – Finalist – Small Business Person of the Year
- Fellow of the International Business Brokers Association (4)
- IBBA – Chairman’s Award for leadership (2)
- The M&A Source – Darrell Fouts M&A Award for visionary professional leadership
- Tom West Award (2) for promoting professional goals and ethics
- Metro Chamber – Financial Services Advocate of the Year
- Designated an Industry Expert by Business Brokerage Press
The Oil & Gas Advisor, its principals and M&A brokers are widely honored. These awards and distinctions are evidence of our principals’ unyielding commitment to owners selling businesses, buyers and our profession. Please consider the importance of our lifelong record of high achievement, leadership and success when deciding which advisor will be your best representative and advisor to sell your oil and gas related business.